Social Media Manager
If you are college student looking to get experience, this is perfect for you
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy and create campaigns to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content(eg., original text, photos, videos and news) according to the requirement.
- Collaborate with other teams in the company and ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media account’s design (eg., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Passion for content creation
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, SMM, keyword research, hashtags and latest trends in the EdTech field.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Available 3-4 hrs/day. 6 days a week.
Job type: Internship/ Part time